One of the many reasons for staying at The Residence, Seminyak is the personalized and friendly service that our experienced staff present to our guests, offering the best in Balinese hospitality.
- Villa manager
- Our western management team is assisted by a very capable villa manager and villa supervisor who are responsible for the day to day operations and administration of the villas plus general guest information, services and concierge.
- Chef Gede and his team can prepare any meal in the privacy of your villa (advance notice is required). They can also prepare barbecue buffets and special Balinese feasts on request and with appropriate notice.
- Our butlers will welcome you upon arrival and are available during the day to assist with breakfast or a light lunch, they help out with housekeeping, and are readily available to help you with anything to do with the villa and its operations. The will also assist you with any reservations for restaurants, spas, tours etc, and will go that step further to purchase groceries or any other shopping on your behalf, and will act as your personal guide or interpreter.
- A team of housekeepers will tidy your villa on a daily basis.
- Gardeners and pool attendants
- A team of gardeners and pool attendants work daily to maintain the immaculate standards at the villa.
- Spa staff/masseuse
- Fully trained therapists will provide in-villa spa and massage treatments upon request (at extra cost).
- The Residence Seminyak is a gated complex and has 24 hour security.
Each morning guests at The Residence Seminyak will be treated to a complimentary breakfast prepared in the privacy of their villa. Go for a healthy start to the day with a dragon fruit bowl or muesli, yoghurt and juice or eat local and choose from a mie goreng (fried noodle) or nasi goreng (fried rice). If that doesn’t take your fancy there are plenty of other options to choose.
Guests may also wish to try The Residence Seminyak’s, famous barbecue featuring chicken wings, garlic prawns, pork satay and seafood delights such as clams, lobster, crab and squid. Or gather friends and family together for a traditional Balinese feast including mixed satays, pepes ikan, urap, and rice followed by the delicious traditional dessert of black rice pudding with coconut milk .
Those preferring to self-cater have a fully equipped kitchen in their villa and staff will happily advise on where to source the freshest and best local and imported ingredients. But with a multitude of world-class restaurants on the doorstep, dining out may well be the more attractive option.
Children at The Residence Seminyak
The self-contained villas at The Residence Seminyak provide a wonderful space for families to holiday, with access to your own private facilities and the freedom to use them whenever you want. Knowing that the kids can run around happily, independently and safely, without you having to worry about other guests, is a real plus – and one that means parents are certain to have a more relaxed holiday too.
The two, three, four and five bedroom villas are a great size for families – big enough to have time out yet not too big that you lose each other.
Don’t worry about packing all that cumbersome kids’ equipment for your stay. Just let us know what you need, and anything we don’t have in-house (villa facilities include a baby cot, highchair and car seat) we can hire on your behalf .
And when the excitement of exploring the villa starts to wear off, check out our Things to do page; there’s plenty in the area to keep kids of all ages amused throughout the holiday. If parents fancy a night out, staff at The Residence Seminyak can happily arrange babysitting for a reasonable extra charge.
There are a number of excellent spas within easy walking distance of The Residence Seminyak, try Bodyworks for a body scrub and massage, and JazB salon in Seminyak Square for an oxygen facial, or if you don’t wish to leave your villa just ask the staff to bring the spa to you! The Residence Seminyak can recommend deluxe treatments carried out in the privacy of your own villa by our fully trained therapists (extra charges will apply). Here’s a sample of what’s on the menu:
Traditional oriental full body massage
Our signature massage. A rejuvenating and stimulating blend of techniques combine long massage strokes with great stretches (Shiatsu, Swedish, Thai, and Reflexology).
Four hand massage
A marvelous choreography performed by two therapists working in perfect harmony produces an unforgettable journey.
Relaxing mineral Flores Island Sea Mud
Mineral rich Flores Island Sea Mud is mix with the essential oil of cedar wood, cananga, orange and thyme, which is rubbed to exfoliate the skin, leaving you relaxed and refreshed.
The Residence Seminyak has a seven-seater car and driver available for guests to hire should they wish to go sightseeing or simply to shop in air-conditioned comfort. The daily charge is for rentals of up to eight hours, with any additional time charged as an hourly extra.
If additional or after-hours transport is required, don’t hesitate to ask the staff to call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis.